Road Map & History
- Technical Note, Business Note Release.
- Observer Weather Station Prototype Production.
- Contract with Hwankyung Il-bo for Weather Data Provision.
- Construction of Observer Beta Server.
- Development of Real-Time Observation Data Quality Control Algorithm.
- Marketing Agreement with Korea Dot Com.
- Registered as Weather Business by Korea Meteorological Administration.
- Attended Novel Peace Prize as Official Sponsor.
- Project to establish particular matter and weather observation networks (Jeju Island).
- Development of Weather Station Ver.1.
- Technical Agreement with Dwelling.
- Selected as Data Provision Company for 'Data Voucher Business' by Korean Government.
- Project to establish Fine Dust and Weather Observation Networks (7-Eleven).
- Development of new Weather Sensors (Measurement of rainfall).
- Development of Weather Station Ver.2 (with field test).
- Awarded “The Korea Meteorological Industry Award”.
- Acquired Class-1 certification for W-station fine dust measurement.
- W-station supply to Pukyong National University.
- Conducted IoT AI fog detection and smart monitoring service verification project.
- Launched Observation App & reward program.
- Launched 1st W-station observation & reward program.
- Signed a joint business partnership with Environmental Science & Technology Institute Inc.
- Signed a partnership on building observation network with 7-Eleven Vietnam.
- Signed data supply contracts with Wikitree and JoogAng-Ilbo.
- Published joint research papers with universities and research institutes.
- A building-block urban meteorological observation experiment (BBMEX) campaign in central commercial area in seoul.
- A study on the monitoring of high-density fine particulate matters using W-station.
- 1,000,000,000 token burn from weather observation compensation pool.
- Listed on Exchanges (Upbit, Bithumb, Coinone, Upbit Indonesia).
Aggressive expansion of observation networks
The Year of Technology Investment for Forecasting
- Observation App & reward program with QC.
- Launching 2nd and 3rd W-station observation & reward programs.
- Development of AI-based PM2.5 forecast system (beta version).
- Development of real-time weather forecast system (beta version).
- Expanding OBSERVER ecosystem (Observation spot business).
- Business note update.
- Continue listing on domestic and international exchanges.
- More W-station supply contracts to be signed.
- More weather data supply contracts to be signed.
- (Project after COVID-19) Expanding domestic observation network.
- (Project after COVID-19) Launching weather observation program in Southeast Asia.